how it works
Make play time part of your everyday schedule!
Open daily from 7:00 am - 9:30 pm.
The spacious, well-equipped play zones are designed specifically for unstructured family play. Good Times Park® is a fully-secured (access-controlled) & electronically monitored indoor park that is generally unstaffed - meaning adults must supervise their children.
Paid admission by an on-line purchase with a debit/credit card is required. Purchase options include:
- Play Today Pass™ - single-day pass valid for date of purchase only
- Recurring Monthly Membership
- Yearly Membership.
Paid admission is required for all children ages 1 through 17 years old.
- Free admission for babies under 1 year old. See FAQ's if your ONLY child is under 1 year old.
- Free admission for accompanying adult(s) ages 18 years and older.
On the date that you're planning a visit to the Park, complete the on-line purchase for a PLAY TODAY PASS™ for each child or a MEMBERSHIP through this website with a debit/credit card before arriving at the Park to avoid a wait to begin playing. Cash payments are not accepted.
- For those who don't purchase before arriving at the Park, self-use computer stations are located in the Park's secured guest entrance.
PRIOR to entering the Park, each child must be covered under a Play Today Pass™ or an active Park Membership (or be a prepaid guest of a Park Member).
- The entrance code will appear on the screen after the purchase is processed & on the emailed receipt.
- The 5-digit entrance code (plus the # sign) must be input into the keypad before entering the Park.
Good Times Park® is a perfect solution for families, pre-schools and child care centers desiring a safe and affordable play place any day! Review the Field Trip/Event page for more information.