how it works
Make play time part of your everyday schedule!
Open daily from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Any special holiday hours will be noted on the website.
The spacious, well-equipped play zones are designed specifically for unstructured family play in a safe & self-use play space. The Park's entrance, which is locked & electronically controlled & monitored, requires each customer to input their assigned entrance code into the keypad to gain entrance. An entrance code is assigned upon completing an on-line purchase. The Park's play areas are staffless - meaning adults must supervise their children while they play.
Prepaid admission at goodtimespark.com required. Purchase options include:
- Play Today Pass® - single-day pass valid for date of purchase only
- Recurring Monthly Membership
- Yearly Membership.
Paid admission is required for all children through 17 years old.
- Non-supervising adults age 18+ years & adults without children are not permitted.
On the date that you'll be playing at the Park, go to goodtimespark.com to purchase a PLAY TODAY PASS® for each child or a MEMBERSHIP before you arrive at the Park. Cash payments are not accepted.
- For those who don't purchase before arriving at the Park, self-use iPad stations are located in the Park's secured guest entrance, but walk-ins are limited & not guaranteed.
PRIOR to entering the Park, each child must be covered under a Play Today Pass™ or an active Park Membership (or be a prepaid guest of a Park Member).
- The entrance code will display on the screen after the purchase is processed & it will also appear on the emailed receipt.
- The 5-digit entrance code (plus the # sign) must be input into the keypad before entering (& re-entering) the Park.
Good Times Park® is also a perfect solution for pre-schools and child care centers desiring a safe and affordable play place! Review the Field Trip page for more information.