Payment: Prior to entering, paid admission is required for each child ages 1 through 17 years.
- On-line purchases with a debit/credit card only. Cash payments are not accepted.
- Babies under 1 year & accompanying adults age 18+ years are free. See FAQ's if your ONLY child is under 1 year old.
Supervision: Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18+ years at all times.
Entrance Code: The entrance code displays after completing an on-line purchase & it appears on the emailed receipt. The 5-digit entrance code (followed by the # sign) must be input into the keypad by the entrance door before entering the Park.
pricing & purchasing
Good Times Park™ is a fully secured & electronically monitored indoor park that is generally unstaffed - meaning adults must supervise the children and on-line purchasing through this website is required.
STEP 1: Review the admission requirements & prices for either a Play Today Pass™ or a Membership (see below).
STEP 2: Click the 'Make a Purchase' button to complete an on-line purchase & to obtain an entrance code to enter Good Times Park™.
- Each entering child ages 1 through 17 years old must be covered under a Play Today Pass™ or an active Park Membership, or be a prepaid guest of a Park Member. Entrances are monitored. Allowing unknown persons or unpaid children into the Park is prohibited.
play today pass™
- Maximum of 8 children per family. Call or text 612.418.8427 if more than 8 passes are needed. NOTICE: Customer-hosted group play time, multi-family/team events, birthday parties, presents & related celebration activities are not permitted. Violators subject to $500 facility fee. Review the FAQ's for more information.
Bring shoes & socks.
Bare feet are not allowed anywhere in the Park.
Customer-hosted group play time or birthday parties, birthday activities & presents are not permitted.
Paid admission required for children ages 1 through 17 years.
Enjoy food & beverages in the self-clean picnic area only.
Adult supervision required at all times.
recurring monthly membership
|Number of Children||Recurring Monthly Rate (plus tax)*|
*NOTE: Unless this membership is purchased on the first day of a calendar month, the first payment to start the membership includes the prorated cost for the remaining days in the calendar month based upon the purchase date, plus the full cost of the next calendar month.
The full cost of the yearly membership is due at the time of purchase. It expires one year after date of purchase. It does not automatically renew.
|Number of Children||Yearly Rate (plus tax)|
important membership information
- Children covered under a membership must be living in the same household. Daycare & multi-family nanny memberships are not available.
- Memberships may be upgraded or downgraded effective the first day of each calendar month to add or remove children age 1 through 17 living in the household. (FAQ: How do I increase or decrease the number of children covered?)
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Members may purchase guest passes at a discounted rate. (FAQ: How do I purchase guest passes?)
- Following a membership purchase, a confirming email will be sent.
**Taxes not included. All prices subject to change.