Payment: Prior to entering, paid admission is required for all children ages 1 through 17 years. Children under 1 year & accompanying adult(s) age 18+ years are free.
Supervision: Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18+ years in order to enter the Park.
Entrance Code: Entrance is granted upon inputing a valid entrance code into the door's keypad. All entering children must be covered under a Play Today Pass, an active Park Membership, or be a prepaid guest of a Park Member.
prices & purchasing
Review the admission requirements, prices & terms for a Play Today Pass or a Membership. Then click the 'Make a Purchase' button to obtain an entrance code to enter Good Times Park.
- Online purchase with debit/credit card only. Cash payments not accepted.
- Sharing your entrance code with others or allowing unknown persons or unpaid children into the Park is prohibited.
- Activites in the Park are monitored by video cameras & other technologies.
play today pass
Valid for date of purchase only!
- Maximum of 8 children per family. Call or text 612.418.8427 if more than 8 passes are needed.
- The entrance code will be valid for the same covered children until 9:30pm on the date of purchase.
- Personal information provided during registration for Play Today Pass purchases is purged nightly.
Wear shoes & socks
Bare feet not allowed
Paid admission required for children ages 1 through 17 years.
Enjoy food & beverages in the picnic area only.
Adult supervision required at all times.
Birthday parties & group celebration activities not allowed.
Upon request, recurring monthly memberships may be converted to yearly memberships effective the first day of each calendar month.
|Number of Children||Monthly Rate (plus tax)*|
*NOTE: Unless this membership is purchased on the first day of a calendar month, the first payment to start the membership includes the prorated cost for the remaining days in the calendar month based upon the purchase date, plus the cost of the next full calendar month.
The full cost of the yearly membership is due at the time of purchase. It expires one year after date of purchase, at which time it can be renewed at the current price. It does not automatically renew.
A yearly membership may be converted to a recurring monthly membership only at time of membership renewal.
|Number of Children||Yearly Rate (plus tax)|
important membership information
- Children covered under a membership must be living in the same household. Daycare & multi-family nanny memberships are not available.
- Memberships may be upgraded or downgraded effective the first day of each calendar month to add or remove children age 1 through 17 living in the household. (FAQ: How do I increase or decrease the number of children covered?)
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Members may purchase guest passes at a discounted rate. (FAQ: How do I purchase guest passes?)
- Following a membership purchase, a confirming email will be sent.
**Taxes not included. All prices subject to change.