Good Times Park's™ inflatable "jumping pillow" offers lots of bouncing space for children and adults of all ages. It's great aerobic and balance exercise for the whole family.
JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK
SOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ON THE JUMPER
- Responsible adult(s) must be in attendance at all times and are responsible for determining whether the play activity is appropriate for their child(ren).
- No shoes, balls, toys or other items are allowed on the jumper.
- No flips, somersaults or cartwheels on the jumper.
- No wrestling, pushing, running (playing tag) or rough housing on the jumper.
- Use caution near edges.
- Sitting on the jumper is not allowed. Persons on the jumper must be standing.
- Adults should avoid big jumps when there are small children on the jumper.
- Responsible adult(s) are expected to enforce the Park rules. Children not following the rules should be removed from the jumper.
Bring shoes & socks.
Bare feet are not allowed anywhere in the Park.
Paid admission required for children ages 1 through 17 years.
Enjoy food & beverages in the self-clean picnic area only.
Adult supervision required at all times.