Bring shoes & socks.
Bare feet are not allowed anywhere in the Park.
Customer-hosted group play time or birthday parties, birthday activities & presents are not permitted.
Paid admission required for children ages 1 through 17 years.
Enjoy food & beverages in the self-clean picnic area only.
Adult supervision required at all times.
field trip guidelines
Childcare organizations are welcome to schedule weekday field trips at the Park! Now accepting limited registrations for February through May 2018!
- Field trip groups (with 9 or more children) must be pre-registered. Unscheduled field trips are not permitted.
- Field trips are available for children age 12 years or younger.
- Dates are limited. Field trips are not accepted on certain holidays, metro-wide school release dates from October through May (see 'blocked' dates on events calendar), or on Mondays.
- Only one group scheduled during the same time.
- On-line payment required (with a debit/credit card).
- Refunds for 'no shows' are not provided.
- Tax exempt organizations must provide proof of exemption.
- See below for required number of adult staff/chaperones based upon group size:
Minimum Number of
Regular "per-child" admission prices apply. However, a discount is available for childcare organizations who bring 25 or more children to the Park on a single, pre-scheduled date Monday through Friday before 3:00 pm. The discounted field trip rate is $6.50 per child (plus tax, if applicable).
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER FOR A FIELD TRIP: After checking the dates & times already booked, complete and submit the pre-registration form.
A registration is complete upon receipt of Bonnie's confirmation email & posting on the website. For scheduling questions or more information, please contact Bonnie directly at 612.418.8427.